- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 425th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.66 on street tires
700 4 speed automatic
4.3 liter turbo with all wheel drive
- PTE 52 turbo and downpipe
- 50 pound injectors
- air to air intercooler
- 9/11 torque converter
- McCoy Motorsports air intake
- deep tranny pan and cooler
- electric exhaust valve
- ATR 3 " exhaust
- electric fan
- ZR-1 wheels
- Yokohama 275 in fron and 325 in back
- 255 HP Wahlbro fuel pump
- billet adjustable fuel regulator
- ultimate chip
- ATR Headers
- datamaster to tune it with
This pass was made with a 7 pound launch, with 18 pounds of boost total, hoping to be 12 flat soon
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday September 10, 2002 at 6:38 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:26 EDT 2013.