- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 764th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.999 on E.T. Streets
4 Speed Auto
- Mopar PCM
- K&N GenII FIPK
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Ceramic Coated Mopar Headers
- 2bbl M1 Intake Manifold
- F&B 50mm TB
- MSD 6AL
- Taylor 8mm wires
- Autolite 3923's
- Robert Shaw 180 stat
- O2 SIM
- Catless 3" exhaust
- Spintech Muffler
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 16, 2004 at 9:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:24 EDT 2013.