- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 ford f-150 xlt
This truck is currently ranked 1078th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
The stock horsepower was only 210 and the torque was only 290. The 4.6 liter was offered as a low perfromance gas mileage truck in 1997. Stock the gas mileage was 15 in the city and 17 on the interstate.
- I have done several modifications to this truck. The new horsepower is said to be 315 and the torque is 370. The gas mileage actually went up to. In the city it gets between 16 to 18 and on the interstate it gets between 18 to 21.
- The modifications are as follow:
- - True dual exhaust with original flowmasters
- - K&N stage 2 intake and air filter
- - Tornado
- - Diablo sports perfromance chip
- - 75mm BBK throttle body
- - poweraide throttle body spacer
- - shift kit
- - high perfromance mass airfow sensor
- - recalibrate perfromance chip to rin premium gas only
- - 200 pound weight reduction
- - Weiland supercharger 55% HP increase!
- - perromance rocker arms
- - March performance pulleys
- - Flex-A-Lite fan
- - 4.6L cylinder heads ( guaranteed to add 35hp)!
- - Pro shot fogger (150 hp increase)!
I bought this truck in 1999 with 33,000 miles. Now with over 138,000 miles in 2005 I believe this truck is reliable for a daily driver or to race. There must be over 30 parts I can add onto this truck to help it in the quartermile!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday February 19, 2005 at 7:40 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:23 EDT 2013.