- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
ty diesel -
1982 chevrolet c30 dually
This truck is currently ranked 210th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2 on street
VM diesel 6 inline turbo
1982 c30 duallytruck full option silverado, blue with silver and red interior, black windows, automatic. 150mph
- 6cyl. VM turbodiesel 215 cubic inch / 3.6liter water/meth. injected, twin turbo's -hx40 and s400, ext. wastegate, 3rd stage is a 4-71 gmc blower, 5 inch exhaust with 5 1/2 inch stacks. propane injection, 700r4 automatic, 2000 stall, runs 5000 rpms, shortened bed 20" and lengthened cab 20". lowered the truck 10" and widened the rims to fit low profile wide tyres.
- nitrous kit and new paint, but I don't know what colour to choose, orange?
Visitors: please tell me if you like my truck! if anyone has any questions, feel free to mail me. A1@quicknet.nl for more pics, see http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/pics/showgallery.php/cat/500/si//page/1/sort/1/perpage/12/password//ppuser/33540/stype/0
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 3, 2005 at 5:13 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:18 EDT 2013.