- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Bronco
This truck is currently ranked 949th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
1995 ford bronco eddie bauer edition, 143,000 miles. speed density intake but truck has responded well to some mods.
- Edelbrock 5.8 truck upper and lower intake, BBK 56mm twin throttlebody,Diablo sport chip,K&N FIPK,Underdrive pulleys, Bassani ceramic shorty headers,Bassani y-pipe, split duals out the sides,flowmaster 40 series muffler, enkei rt6 wheels 18inch, Yokohama 255/55/18 tires, bilistein shocks front and back, rear swaybar.
- Ford GT 40 aluminum heads. Kenne Bell supercharger. Cervinis cowl hood.
I only wish I could lower my Bronco, but 4x4 supension won't let me go low.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 7, 2005 at 6:26 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:17 EDT 2013.