- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 Chevy El Camino
This truck is currently ranked 347th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.705 on M T 275/50 drag
TH350 reverse manual
started as a 350/350 benchseat driver
- SBC 400 .020 over
- dished speedpro pistons
- AFR 180 heads
- victor jr.
- street HP 750dp
- comp xe274 solid flat
- 1.6 intake 1.52 exhaust roller rockers
- hooker supercomp 1.75 tuned headers
- pypes performance exhaust X midpipe flowmaster mufflers & tailpipes
- 12 bolt 3.55 gears eaton posi
I drive it to work every day, it gets good fuel economy and runs fine on 90 octane. The converter is slipping 12% according to the TCI racing calculator, seeing as I have the 4 speed it is time for the change.
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:15 EDT 2013.