- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Joey Rhodes TVR
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 525th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.897 on radials
club cab, 5 speed
- Vortech V1-SC
- Air to Water intercooler custom built
- ported t/b
- M-1 manifold
- 24# injectors
- ported heads
- stainless valves
- custom grind comp cam
- billet timming chain
- roller rockers
- 3.90 gears
- cal tracs
- custom return style fuel system
- 6-speed trans
- built bottom end
any questions please call Terminal Velocity Racing
985-853-2862 ask for Joey Rhodes
I am also an NX dealer, and can sell most everything else at an reasonable price
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 28, 2002 at 12:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:11 EDT 2013.