- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevrolet S-10 SS
This truck is currently ranked 1237th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
4.3 v-6 HO
SS package, 1 of 1394, 4.3 v6 ho. Zq8 suspension, 4l60e transmission
- FipkII, EGR mod, cfm tech throttle body, hpp3, transpak, 1/2 3/4 trans servos, modifies MAF, Power Pulleys
- Stroker kit, with 200 shot of nos.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 22, 2004 at 12:15 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:08 EDT 2013.