- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 768th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
95 Dakota Sport, Manual Windows/Locks, A/C, PGF Emerald Green paint, NV3500HD tranny, 3.55 gears
- Crane Blower Cam, Crane Ignition, 24lb injectors, Vortech V-1 Blower 6psi non-intercooled, Vortech FMU and secondary fuel pump, Posi rear, 4"-6" drop, Traction Bars
- Eye Candy: Roll pan, mirrors, and front bumper painted to match, 17x9 Gun Metal R/T wheels, all stickers and fender flares (the little black things, protectors) removed, snug top hard tonneau cover, padded bed rug, billet grille.
- PCM, Possible 408TT unless I do the other two projects first.
This truck is just a weekend warrior while I get my other truck project going, hoping to be in the top 25 or so with that one, and fully streetable with all the eminities.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 5, 2002 at 1:22 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:06 EDT 2013.