- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1977 Ford F-100
This truck is currently ranked 447th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.642 on DOTs
All original steel. No Fiberglass. Truck weights 4,000 lbs.
- 400 block .030
- Australian 2 barrel cleveland heads with exhaust port plates
- Australian Intake to match
- C-4 transmission with Raybestos blue clutches, heavy duty planetaries and drums with GER 3000 stall converter
- 4:33 gears with full spool
- ladder bars with leaf spring floaters on housing
Will run low 11's on 100hp shot of nitrous. This Truck is street legal. I run in a street legal Truck Class.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday September 11, 2003 at 12:50 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:05 EDT 2013.