- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 dodge dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1177th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 16% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.24 on radials
2002 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T single cab pwr everything 3.92 gears
- 14" K&N Extreme top filter kit
- 52mm Fastman TB
- M1 Intake
- JBA Headers
- Flowmaster single in dule out 40 series Delta Flow w/turndown tips before rear axle (sounds sweet)
- Stant 180* Thermostat
- MSD 6A ignition
- Taylor 8mm wires
- Accel Cap & rotor
- Bosch platinum 4 plugs
- Optmia red top battery
- Hotchkis 2/3 drop
- APC clear corners
- Mopar hard tonneau cover
- TransGo Shift-kit
- 1.7 roller rockers
- 2.02 ported R/T heads
- Roll pan
- and the list goes on
Going for high 13's all motor daily driver, its a slow process.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 14, 2003 at 2:17 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:58 EDT 2013.