- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 Chevy S-10
This truck is not currently ranked; James needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
stock 4.11 dogleg gears, with a shitty 4-spd
- 200 thousand mile break in and a 10 $ CSK special muffler, lost the tailgate and rear bumper, and no headliner (for weight purposes u know).
This truck is a joke, but it still beats imports.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 9, 2002 at 2:16 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:53 EDT 2013.