- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1200th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
LS, step-side, ex-cab with all the goodies except Onstar.
- K&N Air Filter
- Poweraid TB spacer
- Gibson Cat-back exhaust
- 3.73 gears
- TB bypass (free mod)
- EGR shaved(free mod)
- Removed mass air screen (free mod)
- SLP shift improvement
- Granatelli Mass air sensor (maybe)
- UPD intake
I ran my time without my 3.73's. Any info on the gains of a granatelli mass air sensor, or any other bolt on performance, would help.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 16, 2003 at 5:29 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:51 EDT 2013.