- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 626th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
- JLP RamAir CAI, #2 Lower Pulley, 90mm MAF, Bassani Catback, JLP FlipChip, Factory Tech Valave Body, Lowered 2" Front/Back, Autometer Tranny Temp and Boost Gauge (Lunar Series), Carriage Works Billet Grilles
- #4 Lower, Retune, Additional 2" drop in the rear
Capital Raceway 10-08-2004
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 8, 2004 at 10:41 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:50 EDT 2013.