- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 825th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.34 on radials
2000 Dodge Dakota RT CC
- F&B 58mm Throttle Body
- 4bbl M1 Manifold
- B&G Computer
- Spintech Headers
- 3" Duals
- Viper Fan
- T-56 conversion
- Hotchkis Suspension
- QA-1 shocks all corners
- Interior Cosmetics
- Paxton Novi 2000
- Exterior cosmetics and custom paint
- 20" RT Replica Rims
- Stand Alone computer
- Forged bottom end
- More Boost
Need to take it back to the track someday since the tree hit the shop and the shop hit the truck. Haven't run it in 7 years
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:48 EDT 2013.