- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Vince Page Sr.
1964 CHEVY EL CAMINO
This truck is currently ranked 18th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.21 on SLICKS
468 BLOWN AND INJECTED
1964 Chevy El Camino all steel body with factory interior
RACE WEIGHT WITH DRIVER : 3500LB
HOME TRACK :SACRAMENTO RACEWAY.
DYNO RESULTS: @ RENTERIA BROS GILROY CA.
MAX HP:1098@6200RPM AT 10% OVER
MAX TORQUE: 1048@4200RPM
- 90/10 front drag shocks and Moroso springs
- mild steel back half with 4link suspention and adj coil over shocks, built by Joe Schweiger / Dan Crisp
- full roll cage with side and back lexan windows
- 4 bolt 468 Big Block Chevy built by Glen Hutchison
- O ringed and filled
- Eagle 4340 crank and rods
- JE 11.1 pistons
- Isky 810 lift roller cam
- 871 LittleField blower 10 % over driven
- Enderle mechanical fuel injection flowed by Hutchison set up for alcohol
- ported Dart 345cc PRO 1 heads with Jessel shaft mounted rockers and SCE copper head gaskets.
- MSD PRO MAG 12 ignition and MSD 8.5mm wires with NGK race series plugs.
- JW Ultra glide built by Golden Gate transmission with an ATO 10inch 4500 rpm converter internal pro trans brake and TCI pg shifter
- GM 12 bolt 430 pro gears 33 spline Summers Bros axels
- 32x16.5 Good Year slicks on 15x14 Weld Drag Lites
- Custom Yellow paint with flames by Gold Coast Motoring
- safety equipment provided by RJS safety harnesses Stroud chute and Simpson racing equipment.
Special thanks to:My wife Jennifer and son Vincent jr.AMATOS CHEESE STEAKS for their continued support for the past year.Dan Crisp & Joe Schweiger for the chassis work
This entry was last updated on
Sunday June 25, 2006 at 11:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:47 EDT 2013.