- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 429th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
5.3L Stock Internals
4330 lbs race weight
- Stock Motor/Heads/Cam
- 130 HP NOS dry nitrous
- Electric fans
- UD Pullies
- 4" intake
- ASM LT Headers
- PI 3500 stall
- Hal Shocks
- Calvert Racing Cal-Tracs
- Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar
- Locker w/ 4.10's
- Direct port 200 HP manifold
- Cam: 222/232 .580/.600 114
- Heads: SII street 2.10/1.60 6.0L heads
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday September 30, 2003 at 12:43 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:45 EDT 2013.