- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 861th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.24 on RADIALS
M-21 MUNSEY 4SPD
ORIGINALLY A 2.5 FOUR CYLINDER
BARE BONES, THE ONLY THING IT HAD WAS A/C
- 3.5 INCH COWL HOOD,
- WELD DRAGLITES, 275/60-15s ON THE REAR, 91 MODEL GRILL BEDCOVER,
- OWNER MADE HEADLINER
- BE COOL RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FANS
- LOWERED 3 INCHES IN REAR 2 IN FRONT
- 4.3 BORED .040 OVER
- HEADMAN HEADERS
- EDELBROCK INTAKE
- MSD 6AL IGNITION
- COMP CAMS 268-.454 CAM
- HOLLEY 600cfm CARB
- HURST COMPITION PLUS SHIFTER
- LAKEWOOD TRACTION BARS
- STOCK 3:73 GEARS
- DUAL 2.25 FLOWMASTERS, NO CONVERTERS
- PAINTED GM BRIGHT BLUE METALLIC
DRAG TIMES WAS WITH A 350 TURBO AUTOMATIC AND A BAD BOG OFF THE LINE (OVER CARBURATED) I HAVEN'T RUN IT SCINCE I PUT THE 4spd IN IT BUT IT SURE FEELS ALOT STRONGER THIS IS MY DAILY DRIVER I PUT 3 TIMES AS MANY MILES ON IT AS I DID MY OTHER TRUCK LAST YEAR
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 9, 2002 at 12:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:44 EDT 2013.