- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 462th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.76 on Hoosier DOTs
stock shortblock 351
123,000+ miles on the factory shortblock. Latest upgrade is an EEC-Tuner with laptop. Still working out the fine tuning....
- Heads, cam, exhaust. Hell, every bolt-on you can name. :D And a 125 shot of N2O.
- Harder launch and bigger N2O jets!
Daily driven work truck that still gets 15mpg. What more could you ask for??
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 1, 2002 at 10:49 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:31 EDT 2013.