- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Clayton Parks JR
1990 Ford Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 265th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.60 on slicks
- This is a full mild tube frame built on a extended cab ranger chassis. The rear half is narrowed and uses ladder bars and coil over shocks. The body is all fiberglass except the doors. One piece extended front clip can be tilted forward or removed. This truck is designed to run on the 1/4 drags with slicks and also for the 300 foot sand drags with paddle tires on the back.
- Building a new 393 stroker Cleveland for 2004.
This is a home built unit. We did the chassis, fabrication, welding and painting. The only thing I had done was the rear end narrowing. The chassis is NHRA certified.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 18, 2003 at 8:40 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:26 EDT 2013.