- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 827th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on kumho escta
5.9L magnum v-8 engine along with the whole stock package
- water pump
- Jet 180 degree thermostat
- K & N cold air intake system
- Single flowmaster exhaust
- JBA stainless steel headers
- Mopar Performance PCM
- 52mm throttle bottle
- mopar transmission tailhousing
- mopar driveshaft
- after market rotors
- M1 intake
- MSD ignition
- Transgo Shift Kit
- raw power.....
- gearing/ cam/ roller rockers
- Viper fan conversion
- alternator & pulleys
- S/C or 150 shot
Gotta take it lil bit by lil bit....
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 28, 2007 at 7:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:25 EDT 2013.