- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 Chevy C10 longbed
This truck is currently ranked 185th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.692 on ET streets
6" rod 350
Full manual reverse 400
That quarter time is estimated as all the local tracks are 1000' long. I can run a 9.33 in the 1000'
Definently a work in progress as it desperately needs paint and body work. Will post new pics with alum heads and new interior shots soon
- 6" rod 350
- Lunati .660 .680 solid roller
- 1.6 comp pro magnums
- Dart Pro 1 230cc intake 64cc chambers
- Lunati street race rods
- gm forged crank
- Holley strip dominator
- NOS Big Shot system
- 4000 stall converter
- Aluminum one piece driveshft
- Ford 9",spooled, 4,56ed 28 spline shafts
- adjustable panhard bar
- BG 400 for motor, Holley black for nitrous
- -10 fuel system
- MSD 6al, 3 stage retard, 3 step limiter
- 2 15lb NOS bottles
- 4 wheel disk brakes 11" front 12" rear
- ARP top to bottom
- Paint and body
- Nitrous Express fogger system
- Centerline Warriors
- bedcover and tailgate for aero
Its ugly but it'll smoke most of the pretty ones. HARDCORE 4 LIFE !!!!! I'm a member of the V-6 Mafia for those of you that know what that means
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 17, 2003 at 11:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:21 EDT 2013.