- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy C1500
This truck is currently ranked 423th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.73 on DOTs
Basically stock when I bought it about a year ago had 167,000 miles now has 177,000 but has had engine work done to it. Just had a complete rebuild. After the rebuild I am not sure what the cubic inches are but I estimate around 370. Finished the performance side of it hopefully getting ready for a supercharger. If money justs happens to drift my way.
- 350 small block bored .040 over
- Keith Black 9.5:1 pistons 4 valve releafs
- GM high performance pink rods 6.0 length
- Lunati forged crank 3.48 stroke
- High performance Moroso Oil pump
- S/R torqer Heads with 2.02 int. and 1.60 exh.
- Manley valves and custom mill work.
- Heat-treated cromemoly pushrods
- Dual spring valve springs and new valve seats and locks
- Crane full 1.52 roller rockers
- New double roller timing chain set
- Aluminum valve covers setup for rocker clearance
- Full 3.5 inch single exhaust
- High flow Cat.
- Polished Aluminum Edelbrock TES headers and y-pipe
- Edelbrock TBI Performer intake manifold
- Turbo city high flow bigblock Throttle Body injection unit. With Custom milling to widen the bores.
- Flowmatched injectors and a Jet performance stage 2 chip
- Jet TBI spacer plate also custom milled wider than normal.
- High perfomance fuel pump, filter and fuel curve adjustments.
- Crane Computer Controlled hydrolic Roller Camshaft 264/272 Adsvertised duration
- Edelbrock Aluminum Water Pump
- Full K&N (FIPK2) kit
- 3.73 rear gears with Eaton posi-traction
- Lowered 3" and 4" with springs and shackle, hanger kit.
- Custom traction bars designed by Custom Motorsports
- 700R4 B&M shift kit and 700R4 kickdown kit
- B&M trick shift fluid and B&M tranny supercooler (You'd be surprised it helps)
- BBK alluminum underdrive pulley set
- MSD ignition box, MSD spark-plug wires, and external MSD coil
- Bosch spark plugs platinum +4
- New Aluminum radiator and AC condenser
- Polyurethane Bushing set for front suspension and tranny
- Hopfully a supercharger if I have the money
- I may take out A/C to decrease the drag on the crank.
The Beast has a Cadillac Escalade Front-end. Also has 20 inch Eco Evo rims with falken tires. Rear end is shaved with a rollpan and handle relocater kit. Also has Tonneau cover
Sorry these are old picks give me time and u will see the beast when I get a new digital camera.
Ruthless Racing 4 Life
2PAC is the illest
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 11, 2003 at 4:30 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:20 EDT 2013.