- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 GMC single cab shortbed
This truck is currently ranked 1171th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on stock
3:42 posi rearend, traction assist, everything except leather.
- Poweraid throttle body spacer, Hypertech III progammer, a K&N drop in filter. With these modifications it ran a 15.2@92mph Then I added a 50 series flowmaster single in dual out exhaust system and the truck ran a 15.5@91mph..
- I plan on installing a supercharger, probably a procharger with an intercooler.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 26, 2003 at 7:42 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:18 EDT 2013.