- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Michael O'Bryan Jr.
2000 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 1229th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
Black 2000 GMC Sierra SLE RCSB 4.8 A4
- - Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer
- - Flomaster 40 Series 3" in - Dual 2 1/2" out
- - K&N Cold Air Intake(FIPK II)
- - Escalade Door Handles
- - 2002 Engine Cover with Ghost Flames
- - 4/6 DJM Lowering Kit
- - Eaton Posi Unit
- - Yukon 3.73 Ring & Pinion
- - Taylor 8mm Wires
- - HPP III Programmer
- - Boyd Coddington Timeless 6's (Front-20x8 w/ 255/35/20 - Back-20x9.5 w/ 295/40/20)
- - 160 Thermostat
- - Yank 2600 Stall
- - Long Tube Headers
- - Electric Fans
- - Clatrac Traction Bars
- - NX Wet 100 Shot
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 28, 2003 at 7:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:17 EDT 2013.