- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 485th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
Stock Long Block 360 c.i. Black Club Cab R/T, fully loaded, 4spd auto
Best of firstname.lastname@example.org N/A
- Real Mods:
- GS Motorsport Big Tube Headers w/3.5" Single Spintech Exhaust
- M1 2bbl MPI Intake Manifold w/Turtle
- B&G Chrysler Specialists M1 PCM Flash
- Mopar 2400 Stall Converter
- 4.56 Yukon Gears
- Bilstein Custom Tuned Shocks
- Hotchkis Coils and Leafs w/2 Degree Pinion Shims
- GTS Ram Air Hood w/14x3 Filter w/Xstream top
- HS 1.7 Rockers
- Little Stuff:
- Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires
- Autolite 3923's
- Napa Echlin Cap and Rotor
- MSD 6a Ignition
- MP Valve Covers
- 180 Thermostat
- MSD Blaster SS Coil
- Driveshaft Loop
- 1" Steel Drop Blocks for Rear
- Mobil 1 Synthetic in Rear and Engine
- Body Mods:
- Clear Corners
- Stillen Bumper Cover
- Street Scene Roll Pan
- Checkmate FX Tonneau Cover
- 51" Short Belt and Sometimes No Belt
- No Sway Bars
- TQ Strap
- Manually Controlled Stock E-Fan
- No Mechanical Fan
- Spring Clamps
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:15 EDT 2013.