- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Dodge Ram 150
This truck is currently ranked 1263th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.332 on Radials
EFI 5.2 318
A 318 5.2 V8, with a A-500 trans., it has 128,000 miles, 255 70/R15 Douglas Performance GT's with 10x15 Ultra rims, w/ Pioneer P-4300 CD player, 2 Jensen 3-way 6x9's, Optimus Tweets, and 4 Bostwick Pro HD 10" subs, with a Kicker ZR240 Amp., Blue Fog lights, with Blue Stobes in them, APC Billit Antenna
- New Chrome Rear Bumper
- No Converter
- Staights with 3 in. tips
- 12" glasspacks
- Edelbrock 14" Air Cleaner with 3/4" Spacer
- New Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs
- Havaline 10w-40 Motor Oil, w/ Marvel Mystery Oil added
- Some ASP Pulleys, a Perma-cool 16" electric fan, and a Tach!
I will have pictures soon and more specs.!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday January 8, 2002 at 1:06 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:14 EDT 2013.