- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 GMC Jimmy
This truck is currently ranked 307th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.658 on DOTs
Truck is running stock rearend with 3.73 gears. It is stock in appearance.
- Placed a 383 sb with a 700r-4 tranny and made it all wheel drive. It is carbed and a Magnuson 122 HH blower with 5# boost.
- New upper and lower A arms with coil over shocks.
This truck is a true sleeper and appears stock. It is raced at 5300 ft. in altitude on pump gas.
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 5, 2010 at 10:17 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:12 EDT 2013.