- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 237th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.62 on slicks/spinning
355..steel headed 292 gm heads angle plug, victor jr.intake, chuck nytton race 750 carb, msd pro billet dist. 2speed p/glide, 4500 coan 8in. converter, 9in. ford rear 456 gears and spool. 14x31 hoosiers,s&w backhalf, fiberglass fenders and 4in cowl hood. 8pt.roll cage.
- I just got this truck and so far I am getting the et's to drop every time i go to the track. It should be able to get into the 10's as soon as I can get it to hook. These 60ft. times are horrible for this set up. I will keep updated posts on my trips to the drags.
I really like this truck, hopefully I can get it down the strip faster with out using the spray.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 13, 2007 at 11:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:11 EDT 2013.