- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Durango
This truck is currently ranked 1238th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.348 on Radials
Auto 4 Speed
2001 Dodge Durango SLT
- Hypertec lll Flashed PCM , K&N FIPK Air Intake , Robert Shaw 180 Degree Thermostat , MSD Ignition System , MSD Blaster ll Coil , MSD 8.5 mm Super Condutor Plug Wires , AutoLite 3923 Spark Plugs , JBA Headers, costum Y-pipe, FlowMaster Exuast System, and Full Hotchkis Handling Package.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 8, 2004 at 11:29 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:09 EDT 2013.