- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 309th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 78% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.77 on slicks
1995 Lightning #2082, Black
- 383 stroker ass
- AFR 185cc heads
- Trick-Flow R intake
- Anderson B-41 hydraulic roller blower cam
- Vortech YS-trim 10# boost
- Powerstroke Diesel intercooler
- 42lb. injectors, Aeromotive 1000hp pump
- Bassani shorty headers, cat-pipe and 2-1/2 Flowmaster exh.
- Art Carr 2600 stall converter
- Belltech 3inch/4inch drop suspension
- Chromed factory rims
- Cervini cowl induction hood
- Roll-n-lock bed cover
- Kooks 1 3/4 longtube headers and full 3-inch exhaust with high-flow catalytic converters
- Rancho-type traction bars
- Intercooler upgrade
- AFR 205 heads
Dailey driven 40 miles, A/C operational, 4625-lbs without
driver, All passes made on 93 octane with full emissions
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 24, 2006 at 1:25 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:36:05 EDT 2013.