- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This truck is not currently ranked; Matt needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
370ci iron block solid roller 5.3 headed nitrous hugger, rebuilt 4L65E, HAMM headers and Lane's duals,4.10s, auburn, GMPP single plane manifold, nitro dave's custom single stage plate kit, custom intake, yank converter, Tackel Performance fuel system, 3/4 custom drop kit with caltracs and QA1 shocks all around. Minimal appearance mods.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 22, 2007 at 11:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:59 EDT 2013.