- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 600th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.835 on M/T ET Streets
- 4#, DMP Air Kit, DMP Dynotune, xcal 3, SCT BA2600, NKG TR6s, DMP Valve body, DSL, 389/498,
- M/T ET's, Lakewood Slappers.
- PB 13.05/105MPH (@ Fontana, not good at track prep.)
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 15, 2010 at 11:05 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:57 EDT 2013.