- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 ford f150 lightning
This truck is not currently ranked; james needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on street tires
5.4l 330ci sohc supercharged
- cai, 6lb lower pulley, flowmaster catback, old style superchip, traction bars, upper and lower street scene speed grills, train horn
- accufab single blade throttle body, c&l plenum, c&l power pipe, sct power programmer, magnum powers blower
its nice to have a automobile that you can tow or haul things with, and that will wipp up on most cars on the street
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 20, 2006 at 8:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:52 EDT 2013.