- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 231st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.63 on hoosiers
6.7 L N/A
2003 rc Dodge Dakota R/T.
431 rwhp N/A
446 rwtq N/A
4000lbs with me in it!!!
- 408 ci stroker N/A motor
- stock 46re, valve body, and converter
- 4:56 gears and detriot true trac
- my 408 is curently being completely rebuilt by RAZ performance, i am also puting a 4r70w trans fully built by lentech!!! shooting for OVER 500hp at the wheels and at least a 10.70 time slip!!! N/A!!!
i have a fully built 425ci r block sitting on a stand ready to go for when i grow out of my 408ci. thats going to see BOOST!!!!
FOX HOLE RACING!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:49 EDT 2013.