- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge 4.7 5-Speed Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 413th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2000 Dakota, CC, 4.7L, 5-speed, 3.92 SG 9.25" rearend
Bucket seats with center console.
Heavy duty service package.
Weight at the track is 4225 lbs. (1/4 tank of gas)
- R/T "not" logos on the doors.
- Third brakelight graphics. (Different)
- Complete R/T suspension system (shocks, springs, swaybars).
- Spring clamps.
- Driveshaft loops (2).
- Driveshaft carrier bearing fixture.
- R/T wheels with 255x255x17 Michelin Pilots.
- 28x11.5 ET Streets for the track.
- Fiberglass front bumper.
- Repainted bumpers.
- Custom Single Turbo system with Garrett T04B turbo.
- Deltagate adjustable wastegate.
- Turbonetics turbine blanket.
- Bosch blow-off valve.
- Super-60 fuel pump.
- Vortech FMU.
- F&B 72mm Billett TB.
- Air/Water Intercooler System.
- Fuel rail cooling system.
- 24lb Injectors
- K&N filters.
- Outerwares pre-filters.
- Custom PCM.
- IAT adjustor.
- HO heads.
- HO cams.
- Full single 3" exhaust.
- 3" MorFlow cat.
- Flowmaster 70-series.
- Lotek pillar mount for gauges
- Autometer Boost gauge
- Autometer Fuel pressure gauge
- Autometer A/F gauge
- Hidden trailer hitch.
- Spare tire cover.
- Lightweight carbon fiber hood
- Return type fuel system.
- Custom intake manifold.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Possibly Hotchkis suspension.
- Possibly 4 wheel disc brakes
I use the truck to tow a trailer during the winter "Duning" months, and run a stock PCM with only 5 lbs of boost for towing on premium unleaded.
Best ET achieved at SIR in Tucson.
3075' altitude, 103 degrees (6000'+ density altitude)
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 23, 2003 at 4:56 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:43 EDT 2013.