- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 538th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
Solar Yelow Regular Cab.
2/4 Ground Force drop, Fibernetics tonneau.
- 250 hp NOS Fogger sytem, 750 Demon carb, +30 forged MP pistons, Scat H beam Rods, fully balanced, Gibson shorty headers, A727 tansmission, 3200 stall converter, Transgo reprogramming kit, 180t-stat, 512 Comp cam, 1.6 Crane roller rockers, Crosswind Intake, Msd 6aL, fully ported stock heads, Mopar performance valve springs, full 3" exhaust, no cats, full Amsoil synthetics, APC white face gauges(stay away from them, they have been nothing but problems), Energy Suspension Bushings, Reflexxion hood, custom grill.
Times are with the fuelly/supercharged combo. The Nitrous/carb combo feels a whole lot faster, I'm thinking mid 11's. I'll update when I get it back to the track. Took first place 94+ trucks at Mopars in the Park 2001 and two seconds in 2003 and 2004. Not eligible in 2002, must sit out a year after winning.
This entry was last updated on
Friday August 26, 2005 at 5:24 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:40 EDT 2013.