- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 32nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 98% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.26 on 10.5W Slicks
Blown SBC 350
POWERGLIDE or TH350
ALL STEEL BODY/ Fiberglass Hood ALL CHEVY . REAR FRAME BACK HALF ONLY,10 pt cage,12 BOLT REAREND 4.10 GEARS,Mosser AXLES, MOROSO POSI,33X21.5-15 M/T SPORTSMAN PROS AND 33X10.5-15 W E/T DRAG SLICKS
- SBC 355, BDS 6-71 BLOWER 10 LBS BOOST,DART ALum.HEADS,COMP.CAMS STREET ROLLER,MSD ELECTRONICS,CUSTOM 2"HEADERS, 4" FLOWMAStERS
- 8-71 BLOWER ,EFI,Intercooler
DRIVEN ANYWHERE FULLY STREET LEGAL EVERYTHING WORKS ! HEATER ,HORN,LIGHTS,ETC..Drive 42 miles daily to work 6 days a week
This entry was last updated on
Thursday February 24, 2011 at 4:08 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:35 EDT 2013.