- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1331th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 5% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2 on Radials
2000 Dodge Ram V10 2500 Quad cab long bed 4x4.
- 11" of lift 37" tires.
- Headers, K&N, shift kit, chip.
Need to work on my traction. Truck cant keep traction through 1st gear
This entry was last updated on
Thursday July 29, 2004 at 11:05 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:32 EDT 2013.