- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
This truck is currently ranked 831th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
- Generic Cold Air Intake off of Ebay
- Throttle Body Coolant By-pass
- 100 hp Nitrous
- Lighter, smaller diameter 17's
- Undecided, full length headers, true duals, no cats
This is my daily driver. The nitrous kit that is on my truck is not kit at all, it is a combination of existing nitrous components that I have collected over the years. I think the truck runs really well considering the fact that it weighs over 5500 lbs with me in it.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 25, 2004 at 12:29 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:30 EDT 2013.