- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 436th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.76 on street-strip
'89 Dodge Dakota, reg cab, short box. Originally 4 cyl. 5 speed. Has full red interior and carpet.
- 360 bored .030
- 570 cam
- hooker super comp headers
- edelbrock rpm performer intake
- 750 cfm Holley carb
- accel supper coil
- 410 8 1/4 rear end from '88 Aspen
- duals with dynomax super turbos
- mopar chrome box
- 4000 stall converter
- Hoosier Quick Times 325 50D 15"
- Hurst Pro Matic shifter
- 727 trans w/reverse manual valve body
- fuel cell in box
- battery in box
- hope to put performer rpm aluminum heads on. got a 10 point cage, but I like my slider rear window. will probably break down sometime and let hubby have his way and let him put it in.
Aspen rearend is 3" narrower than regular Dakota. Most of these parts were in a '79 Aspen T-top car. Now it is much quicker and more fun. Aspen body is for sale...email me for info.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 20, 2002 at 7:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:27 EDT 2013.