- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 toyota s-runner
This truck is currently ranked 704th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.996 on radials
3.4 v6 supercharged
stock truck has 190hp and does high 15's
- trd 1st. gen. supercharger with smaller pulley(12-14psi) electric fan, 3" exhaust(no cats), lc 440cc injectors, apexi afc, big hole cut in front of stock airbox, 160 degree t-stat, bad driver, has only 300hp
- lsd, dyno tune, headers, port and polish heads and manifold, 3 way valve grind, no nitrus(that's cheating!!!)
scratch all of the above!!!!!! i sold the truck and bought an '04 that i am still working on. check back later because i plan on being the only SUPERCHARGED tacoma WITHOUT NOS in the 12's. after that, turbo in mid 11's. go ahead, laugh!!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 20, 2005 at 12:18 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:26 EDT 2013.