- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 Chevy El Camino
This truck is currently ranked 98th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.43 on slicks
- Engine: BBC 482cid
- Heads: BBC 074 square port, ported, gasket matched
- Compression: 13:1
- Cam: 714/701(lift), 270/282 (dur @ .050), 110 (lobe center)
- Carb: Holley 1050 cfm Dominator
- Intake: Edelbrock Victor
- Ignition: Mallory Comp 9000, Mallory Hyfire IVc, Mallory ProMaster coil
- Fuel System: BG 280
- Exhaust: Hooker Super Comp headers with 18" extensions
- Chassis: Chassis Engineering ladder bar
- Suspension: Strange single adjustable coil over shocks
- Transmission: Ricky Bills Racing Powerglide
- Converter: 9" Neil Chance Racing Converter - 5200 rpm stall
- Shifter: B&M Pro Stick
- Rear End: 9" narrowed/braced, Strange Pro spool and 35 spline axles, 4.88 gears
- Wheels: Weld Racing
- Tires: Goodyear 25x4.5x15, MT 32x16x15
2006 Wichita International Raceway Pro Champion / 2005 Wichita International Raceway Pro Champion / 2005 King of the Track, Wichita International Raceway / 2nd Place - NHRA Div 5 ET Finals - Pro ET, Brainerd Minnesota, Sept 2005 / 2003 Wichita International Raceway Pro Champion / 1st Place - Summernationals - Pro ET - Wichita Int'l Raceway, July 14, 2001 / Top 24 - NHRA Div 5 ET Finals - Pro ET - Topeka Kansas, Sept 2001 / 2nd Place - Super Chevy - Bracket 2 - Topeka Kansas, Aug 2000 / Top 6 Season Finish,Wichita Int'l Raceway - 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004 / 1st Place Coke Nationals - Sportsman - Wichita Int'l Raceway, Sept 1984
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 26, 2010 at 10:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:24 EDT 2013.