- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota CC R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1162th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 17% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
2001 Bright silver club cab fully loaded
- Msd6al, msd blaster coil, brass cap and rotor, 8mm taylor wires, 180 stat, 3923 plugs, iat adjuster, m/t drag radials mounted on 16x8 rims
- M1 2bbl intake, mopar headers, 52mm tb, simms box
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 29, 2002 at 7:46 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:09:39 EDT 2013.