- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 566th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 60% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Fully loaded stock
- Ported Eaton M112
- SCT xcal II
- Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
- Chickenears Cool Aid intake
- JL 5# pulley
- JL Thunderpipe
- Metco 100mm Idler Pulley setup
- FRPP 90mm MAF
- Accufab TB
- NGK TR6's
- Mobil 1 10w/30
- Oil separator
- Boost by-pass mod
- 170 deg. thermostat
- Flex-a-Lite 270 e-fan
- Cobra water pump
- Factory Tech valve body
- deep trans pan and filter
- Mecto Driveshaft Loop
- MadEnterprise Coil Pack Screws
- Mac Catback
- LFP 58" Traction Bars
- Hoosier 28x10x16's on AR Bajas
- Appearance Mods:
- 1-3" drop
- SoCal Speedshops adjustable end links
- Chrome '00 18" FRPP rims
- Snug Top Hard Tonneau
- '03 Heritage Edition Headlights
- '01 3rd Brake light
- Clear corners
- Wet Okoles
- Chikenears Full Underhood Billet pieces
- Autometer Phantom Boost, Oil press. and Trans temp. gages
- DynoJet Wide Band Commander on steering column
- Clarion camouflage subwoofer
NLOC member #714
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 30, 2007 at 1:17 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:17 EDT 2013.