- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 724th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 49% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOTs
406ci. small block
Regular cab 2 wheel drive '82 S-10, i think it originally had the 2.8 litre v-6. when i got the truck alomst all of the stuff thats done to it was already there. By the way i'm 16 so i had a heckuva time getting my parents to let me buy this truck.
- 400ci. small block bored .30 over, mild cam, 750cfm Holley 4bbl., performer manifold, headers, Th-350 transmission, hurst shifter.
- Hope to get new exaust, and rear-end by spring, then wheels and tires after that i'm gonna completely redo the exterior of the truck-rollpan, cowl hood, paintable front bumper, euro taillights, new grille, bedrug. a little rust on the bed and passenger door not noticeable but needs to be fixed. then a paintjob.
Still got the stupid stock rear end so i think i'm doin ok considering. any comments questions or suggestions are welcome i'm 16 and although i have a general knowledge i'm still pretty green in the automotive field.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 24, 2002 at 3:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:16 EDT 2013.