- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 ford f-150 lightning
This truck is currently ranked 256th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.55 on slicks
stock heads and cam, speed density
- intercooled vortech YS-TRIM renegade
- 2800 stall pi convertor
- rancho bars
- detroit locker
- psp tuned
- 42# injectors and speed density
- level 10 shift kit
- long tubes duAL 3in pipes
- long rod 357 low comp
- supercharger cog drive
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 13, 2003 at 9:13 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:12 EDT 2013.