- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Chevrolet C1500
This truck is currently ranked 202nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 86% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.51 on 29x9 slicks
Victory Red 1993 C1500 Silverado reg. cab short bed pickup truck
- 10 to 1 383 ci
- Eagle Cast Crank
- Eagle SIR Rods
- Speed Pro Hyperuetectic Pistons
- AFR 195's
- Crane Hyd. Roller
- Crane 1.6 Rockers
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap
- QFT 850 Drag Vac. Sec.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Nitrous
- MSD Ignition
- Hooker Ceramic Super Competition Headers
- Flowmaster 1 Chambers
- Proform Electric Water Pump
- Summit Electric Fuel Pumps
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator
- Sid Neal Turbo 350 Tranny
- Neal Chance Converter
- Summit 90/10's
- Original 10 Bolt
- Detroit Tru-Trac
- Yukon 4.11 Gear
- Centerline Tel Stars 15x8 (street)
- Mickey Thompson 275/60/15 Radials (street)
- Cragar Black D's 15x8 (drag)
- Hoosier 29x9 Slicks (drag)
- Custom 5 Point Roll Bar
- One day I may build stronger short block for more juice
- but satisfied for now.
I bought truck new Dec. '92.
It still drives like A dream.
It weighs 3950 lbs. with me in it.
Run was 1st nitrous pass with 100 hp jets.
It ran 12.11 on motor only.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 25, 2010 at 7:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:10 EDT 2013.