- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
adam chance s
1999 chevy silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1235th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 12% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.3991 on radials
manual 5 speed
no power interior 4.3 5 speed long bed
- 2/4 drop, zex nitrous kit, k&n fipk2 intake, bottle warmer, high performance clutch, 20 inch wheels , system , 7 color leds, euros, interior upgrades, zexpurge kit.
- cowl hood, fresh motor with crank and rods....hopefully i can come up with a turbo and i will put my nitrous kit on it
i whipped a tricked out chevy with a 350 that had motor work on my second pass ever on a track and now im addicted to goin speed
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 12, 2006 at 3:17 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:09 EDT 2013.