- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 369th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 74% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
- Vortech S-trim w/ 13.5 psi of boost
- 8 rib Renegade Vortech pulleys,8" crank,2.95" blower,4.5" acc. underdrive
- Powerstroke Intercooler w/ custom plumbing
- Custom mandrel bent "power pipe" intake pipe
- Electric fan
- EEC Tuner to control rev limit/speed limiter,shift points,injector calibration
- 24lb Injectors
- 10:1 FMU calibration
- 1.7 Cobra roller rockers
- Level 10 Shift kit for the E4OD
- Flowmaster 3" 1 chamber mufflers with an otherwise stock exhuast
- Crane HI-6 timing retard igniton(came with vortech)
- S+B 10" air filter
- Rancho torque arms
- BFG 315/60/15 Dr's for the track
- Whats still stock:heads,cam,intake,throttle body,
- headers,cat pipe,torque converter
- 2600-2800 Converter
- Decent headers and X pipe (3")
- Alum heads,hyd roller cam,bigger injectors
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 16, 2002 at 7:56 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:35:06 EDT 2013.